I work on STOKE.
STOKE is a stochastic superoptimizer; it takes an x86 binary and rewrites it for improved performance.
- Software Reliability and Security
- Programing Language Design
- Software Verification
- Type Systems
- Static Analysis
- Applied Category Theory
- functional programing, dependent types, web applications, dependent types, logic, automated theorem proving, combinatorics, graph theory, etc.
- Hardekopf B., Wiedermann B., Churchill, B., Kashyap V. "Widening for Control-Flow". VMCAI 2014. pdf.
- Sharma, R., Schkufza E., Churchill, B., Aiken, A. "Data Driven Equivalence Checking." OOPSLA 2013. pdf.
- Churchill, B. R., and Lamagna, E. A. "Summing symbols in mutual
recurrences." In Computing and Combinatorics, B. Fu and D.-Z. Du, Eds.,
vol. 6842 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science. Springer Berlin / Heidel-
berg, 2011, pp. 531-542.
The original publication is available from www.springerlink.com.
- Churchill, B. R., and Lamagna, E. A. "An Efficient Algorithm for Deriving Summation Identities from Mutual Recurrences". Discrete Mathematics, Algorithms and Applications. 04(02), 2012. pdf.
- Churchill, B. R. "Semi-Symmetric Graphs of Vaence 5" (Mathematics Senior Thesis). 2012. pdf. slides